Juniper is closed for submissions.
1. When submissions are open, please send a maximum of three unpublished poems.
2. Include a third-person bio (max. 75 words).
3. List the titles of your poems in your cover letter.
4. Attach your submission as a Word document.
5. Include your submission in the body of your email as well.
6. Please submit only once during a submission period.
7. Juniper can no longer accommodate poems that require additional spacing/gaps.
8. Simultaneous submissions are encouraged.
9. Please email us if you have to withdraw one or more of your poems.
10. Please email your submission to the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Response time: Within two months. If you have not heard from us within the allotted time, please send a follow-up email.
Reading periods: The first two weeks of January, May, and September.
For former contributors: Please wait at least a year from your last publication with us before submitting again.
Founding Editor: Lisa Young
Associate Editors: Nina P. Honorat and Mike Lummis