Juniper is now closed for submissions.
1. When submissions are open, please send a maximum of three unpublished poems.
2. Attach your cover letter and poems as a Word document.
3. Paste your cover letter and poems into the body of your email.
4. In your cover letter, include a third-person bio (max. 75 words) and a list of the titles of your poems.
5. Please submit only once during a submission period.
6. Juniper can no longer accommodate poems that require additional spacing/gaps.
7. Simultaneous submissions are encouraged.
8. Please email us if you have to withdraw one or more of your poems.
9. Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Response time: Within two months. If you have not heard from us within the allotted time, please send a follow-up email.
Reading periods: The first two weeks of January, May, and September.
For former contributors: Please wait at least a year from your last publication with us before submitting again.
Founding Editor: Lisa Young
Associate Editors: Nina P. Honorat and Mike Lummis